Friday, October 27, 2006

With Google taking over Youtube in the last couple weeks, I have a sneaky suspicion that the glory days of Youtube might be behind us, as always seems to happen when big corporate interests get involved.

'Til then, though...

My friend Terry emailed this cool link...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sloan+after+party

I missed the after-party myself, as the early stages of scurvy were setting in after being rained on for about six hours. Now it feels like I'm there!

Also, you can search for footage from the Stones Commons concert itself. Pretty good quality, but you better hurry before they're yanked. In fact, I've saved you the trouble!

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=rolling+stones+halifax

My sneakers are getting soggy just thinking about it!

Listen in the next couple of weeks during the afternoon for interviews with Tom Cochrane, The Tragically Hip, and Roger Hodgson, who will be stopping in on Live at 4:05, November 10th, the day before his show at the Rebecca Cohn.