Friday, June 08, 2007






Went to Fenway Park last weekend, for the Sox/Yankees series. Turns out I went to the only one of the three games the Sox won (Saturday, 11-6), and it extends my personal Sox winning streak to 5. Theo Epstein should be calling me more often to attend the games!


Anyway, there's nothing like Fenway, especially when the Sox are winning, and even more especially if it's over the Yankees. I was right behind the Sox bullpen, and got some great shots of Jonathan Papelbon and Hideki Okajima. They were great on Saturday, but not so hot on Sunday night, as the Yanks won 6-5, on an Alice Rodriguez homer.
As soon as I can figure out how to get video on the blogski, I'll post some of them, too.

Oh...we also met Alyssa Milano, and that's not exactly a bad thing. That's Mrs. B with Alyssa...